Saturday, December 27, 2008

Figured out some

I figured out how to get the clock to the top. But it sure wasn't easy. I'm not sure how to delete the one on the bottom though. There's got to be an easier way to do this.
Therese

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is wonderful that you want to learn so much. Clock looks great. I left a note telling you how to remove the other box. And thanks so much for your interest in my blog and it's side items. I wondered if anyone was reading them. Smiles!

Sandy said...

Thanks for the nice compliment, much appreciated. I'm not real good at widgets, unless they're the ones you can add directly from blogger and then half of those don't work. Like my neat weather one...I tried to add several from the blogger thing directly with no luck, and then sunnie_fairie found the one I have which is fabulous. When you go to customize you can move stuff around...but I'm not real good at that either. Note how my words cover and are hard to read in the banner-title portion of the bridge page...I've no clue how to fix that. The best I could do was center the words so fewer were on top of the picture.

Keep at it, they say it's good for us to keep trying to learn new things.

Have a great day
Sandy