Wow, how white it is outside. We have had so much snow this year and boy has it been cold brrrr... I guess this is the season. I don't mind the snow I just don't like the ice. Oh well what can we do.
I have been searching the web and been finding more patterns to do. I guess I will be busy in the year 2009. While I was searching through the blogs I was reading about a magic ball of yarn or mb something like that. Which is scrap yarn right? How long does the scrap need to be to add it to the ball? I have been putting the clippings of scraps into a baggy. I have quite a few small balls of yarn.
Well time to go relax and watch a little tv and of course crochet.
Take care and stay warm.
hugs to all
Therese
2 comments:
Hi, the length of yarn that goes into the ball is any length that you find will not be useful to YOU for anything else. It could be an entire skein if you want it to be. But realistically it won't be that long. But I was just making a point. It is all up to YOU and you alone. Have fun.
Stay warm and cozy honey. I am thinking of you. I miss being in Michigan. this time of year.
*hugs*
Post a Comment