Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crochet news

Well, I guess I'm not consistent with blogging. I sure do miss alot of days. I will get better I hope... I've been still working on the same blanket. I am soooooo close to finishing it. I will have a picture tonight of it.
Last night I went to make another stocking and couldn't find my pattern. I know it is around here. I usually keep them all together. I checked every where. This morning I thought of one place it might be and that might be in the coffee table. I have a draw that pulls out under the table. I wonder if it might of fell behind the drawer. Well that will be where I'll look when I'm done posting.

Yesterday I went to a friends house across the street and we tried making some ornaments. Here is a picture,
One I made to send as a gift, that is the top one, the bottom one is for my husband and I. That is a picture of our 4 grandkids. We are still experimenting with the glass and pictures.
Today I think I'll clean a little yuck... Then I'll make some cookies and then crochet. I really do need to finish these projects. I think I should have them in the mail by the 12th, to make sure they get there on time. Do I sound a little stressed....lol.
I just read the close knit hugs blog. I feel really bad, I have 3 blankets here to crochet together. I really need to get those done and dropped off. I've had them here for awhile. That will be on my list to do real soon. Like this week.
Well I guess I better get a move on it. You all take care, I'll have a picture of spiderman blanket tonight to show you.
Hugs, Therese

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you lost everything on the side you did it right. You have to save your blog as a down load first. I did the same thing then had to re enter everything I lost. And you will have to do it again but if you have it all saved it wont be as hard to replace. That is really all I can tell you. I can't help you more because I don't have access to your blog.

your ornaments turned out really pretty. I love the shapes. and don't worry if it was not for the last minute things would never get done. I lost your email now. Duh.

Sandy said...

Doing a little blog walking and thought I'd pop in and say hi.

I hear what you're saying about being behind. It seems many of crocheters are. Hang in there and don't let it stress you.

Crochet vs clean house...hum, I think a clean house might be over rated. lol

Have a good day and pop in for a visit, welcome mats always out

Sandy