Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm back

Well so much for me posting a picture of the blanket the night I blogged last. But I have one to post now. Here it is.
I also found my pattern for the Stockings. It was found right where I said it probably was. It was behind the drawer of my coffee table. So all is well so far.
Husband and Son-n-law shoveled the roof yesterday, there was alot of snow up there. We kept hearing about the rainy weather that is supposed to be here today, that wouldn't be good to have on top of all the snow.
Back to crocheting.... Today is finish up day and wrap day. I have not yet sent the presents to Minnesota yet. I am so slow at that.
hugs
Therese

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that turned out so very nice. What a happy child he will be to receive that gift. As to your snowflakes, keep plugging away they will get done stitch by stitch. It is a big project. Happy Holiday to you and yours.

Cherri said...

Therese, it came out sooooo nice!!! Great job!!!! I'm sure the lucky recipient will be doing the Snoopy happy dance!
Hugs, Cherri

Anonymous said...

Response to your question about my camera. I use my camcorder on the computer. It is a little camera I use to see sis with when we chat. Put is is pretty stationary since to use it away from my desk I have to take the laptop with me.