I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was quiet but nice. I seemed to get alot accomplished. I made those mittens for Emma, (my granddaughter) that are thumbless. We tried them on her and they fit width wise but I will need to add more rows length wise. So the first ones I made I'm not sure what to do with. You guys talk about charities you crochet for. So I was thinking maybe I'll add some more things and send them to one of those. I also put some of the snowflake squares together. I have two rows done. After work today I'll take a picture of those items.
Well speaking of work I have to go get ready.
Take care
Hugs
Therese
1 comment:
Sorry the mitts did not fit. But passing them on to a charity is a great idea. I cannot wait to see the progress on your Snowflake. We had a very quiet, peaceful, do nothing day yesterday and it felt so good.
Post a Comment