It's been a long time since I went to a craft show. I love them. I went today with a friend of mine and we had a nice time. I really loved seeing a lot of crochet and knitted items. There was alot of towels with crochet tops and dishclothes, blankets, and hats.
There was one booth that this couple said they sold out of the snowman kit. She was crocheting so I ask her what was she making. She told me a scarf for the snowman kit. I, of course, ask her what was a snowman kit. She told me her husband made a box that the lid slid open and in it she had a crocheted hat and scarf, a wood pipe and carrot and some buttons. On the top of the box it said everything you need for the snowman, just missing the snow. Isn't that a neat idea.
1 comment:
Lovely purchases. Sis helped me find your blog again with the link you left. Thanks so much to you both. I hated that I could not get here.
Post a Comment