Sunday, November 9, 2008

First time blogger

Well here I go, blogging. I have been reading other crocheters blogs for a while. I'm not quite sure how to do this but I am going to give it a real good try.
I have been so inspired by the other bloggers, how they seem to have time to get their crochting projects done. I have been getting a lot of projects done. I want to make gifts for Christmas this year. I do have a few done. Once I learn how to put the pictures on here I will do that. I have been getting a lot of ideas from bloggers. Thank you, everybody.
Well I'm going to watch a little tv and crochet. Have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Welcome to the blogging world. I will be keeping track of you as you become more proficient in blogging skills. Looks like your doing fine so far. I like your wash cloths and hooded blanket. To post pictures in your entries just click on the little picture icon at the top of your entry box and it will open a window for you to select the photo you want. I use photos I have saved on my own drive. Hope that helps a little.