Monday, November 10, 2008

Winter coming.....

Wow, how pretty it was this morning all white. It is so pretty to see the first snow fall, but of course after awhile it will get old.

Thank you ghost for giving me some tips. I'm still trying to figure out how you guys have all that stuff on the sidebars. Like the sites you visit etc... One of the projects I'm working on is the crochet along snowflake afghan. I have done 2 and a 1/2 hexagons so far. I will take pictures.
Well off to do some crocheting before I call it a night.
Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had our first snowfall also. Are you in Michigan? And I also am working on the snowflake afghan. Just started it as one of my projects. I have only three centers done. I like to keep more than one thing going at a time. I worked on it yesterday and had to frog a few times. So I thought this is not the project for today, put it aside and started working on my squares for the girls poncho. Nice to meet you.