I've been working on a spiderman round ripple blanket. I want to give in to my grandson for Christmas. Sometimes it is just so hard to find time to get everything done that I would like to do. I work, bowl, and babysit for my 6 month old granddaughter and of course all the other daily things. But I'm going to keep plugging away and at it and see what I can do.
I finished one little girl's tote. I still have one more to make. I'll get the pictures posted tomorrow. I would love to make some of those candy canes that I've been reading about, they look really neat. I love to have homemade ornaments.
Well it looks like winter might be here to stay. At least in Northern Michigan. It has been pretty cold and white. Tis the season... lol. Well speaking of cold I guess I need to be on my way out there to work. I only work 6 hours today, so that's not to bad.
take care,
Therese
2 comments:
I love your snowflake afghan hexes. They are coming out so nicely. I love the ribbon on your hat. There was not post allowed on this one so I had to comment here. The stockings and gloves with bring lots of joy and warmth.
the canes are easy and fun and quick. The cold has set in her also. We have had snow but not as much as you Northerners. Hope you had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment