Tuesday, November 11, 2008

posting some pictures

It looks pretty cold outside today. What a great day to get some housework done and then do some crocheting.

Here is a picture of the snowflake hexagons I have done so far. I am using soft navy blue redheart yarn and white. As I'm crocheting this I keep thinking of all the neat colors that you could use with this. That could be put on my list of things to accomplish, later.

I have taken some pictures of Christmas gifts I have made so far. These are patterns that I have gotten online from different bloggers that I have been reading. Thank you all for sharing them

This one is for a very dear friend of mine who is or I should say just went thru chemo and radiation for breast cancer. She is 2 years younger than me. I am a breast cancer survivor also of 9 years. So when I saw this pattern I just had to make it for her.
The pictures below are for my grandchildren I have 4 of them. So I still have some to finish, but here is what I have so far. I have made, mittens, and stockings so far.
One of the pair of mittens I have to make is without the thumb, I'm not sure if the pattern would come out ok if I just skipped that part. Any ideas would be helpful. Well I best get busy doing some work today.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Take Care,
Therese


































1 comment:

Sandie said...

Lovely work! And congrats on being a Cancer survivor. I'm so happy to hear that. Best of luck to your friend. I know she will appreciate your gift.