Well I have been crocheting. Last night I started and finished a mini tote. I am still working on the spiderman blanket. I wish I could start and finish the projects as fast as ghost and her sister Scarlet do. They do such beautiful work and there fast. Maybe someday I will be there.
Here is a picture of the blanket. Plus a picture of the first tote I made. I use the pattern Little Girls tote, I used Red Heart super saver yarn in candy print. The spiderman blanket I am using red heart yarn as well. I used blue, black and cherry red. I have gotten further on the blanket, I have to take a picture of it yet. I have to figure out what I should put on the front of the tote. I is going to a 3 year old. Any suggestions... I will take a picture of the mini tote I made last night as well and post either tonight or tomorrow night.
It seems like everything I am crocheting is the same as the other bloggers. I hope you don't mind. I love your ideas and enjoy working on them.
You all have a wonderful day. I'll talk to you soon.
hugs, Therese
1 comment:
I love your projects. I love the tote colors they are so bright and cheerful. Hope you had a Blessed Thanksgiving with lots of family. As to our speed. I think it is more of a habit or addiction that makes us drive ourselves to compete items. And of course Christmas being right around the corner has a lot to do with it, because most of what I make is a gift this year. Don't sell yourself short, you do great work and it does not matter what you make as long as you are enjoying it. That is the important thing. I love to see that you have a new post.
Post a Comment