I took a picture of the blanket and here it is. Thanks ghost for the info. I have another question. Do you think I should add another row or 2 of the red or yellow? I think the end looks awful dark. In this picture you can't see the purple that is the last 4 rows. There is purple also after the blue in the center.
Do I need to rip out any of it? Help.....
hugs
Therese
5 comments:
This is beautiful!!! I love all the colors, it's so bright and cherry. I keep saying I'm gonna make one of these star ghans/round ghans and haven't yet done it.
I have several variations I think of the pattern (if I can find them), which pattern are you using?
The darker edge probably won't show the dirt as much as say a yellow would. How big is it? Is that why you're thinking about adding more? Or more due to the color issue?
Personally, I love it!
Sandy
Everybody is so sweet and helpful. I used the spiderman/ghan pattern. I found it on Cheri Shire's site. Thank you for the encouragement on the colors. I think it is plenty big enough, I crocheted 36 rows, 2rows each in the beginning then 4 rows each after. I guess I wasn't to sure on the colors, so it was a color issue.
hugs and thank you again
Therese
I like it as is. I think like Sandy that when you have it in hand the colors will show better than they do in the picture. but in the shadows I can see the color change. Leave it as is unless you want it larger. Great job and I do love the colors!
It's beautiful! I love it just like it is!! You did an outstanding job!
Hugs, Cherri
How beautiful. I love the colors. I've been meaning to make one of these. Lord knows I don't need to start another project but I just might have too.
I think it is perfect the way it is. :)
*hugs*
Post a Comment