Finally a day off. I know I had last weekend off but it feels like I haven't had off in a long time.
I was suppose to have off on Wednesday, but due to a death in one of the employees family I worked her Wednesday. So far this week I have put in 35 hours. I was scheduled for today but she came back to work. So I will work tomorrow for 6 more hours. Which will put me into overtime by 1 hour not to bad.
In between work and bowling, I have been crocheting. I have so many projects started. I think I should finish some of them before I start another. I'm hoping to send the mittens out by Monday or Tuesday. I have made another pair in hunter green. I would like to make at least another pair before Monday. We will see how it goes. The projects I'm working on is the same ones I blogged about in the beginning of January, the round ripple blanket, the snowflake blanket, and husbands blanket. I guess when you think about it, it really is not that long but I sure hope to get done with some of them soon.
My daughter just called and she wants me to watch my granddaughter (Emma), of course I will do that. She is 7 months old and I adore her.
So I better end here so I can go get her. I'll blog later.
Stay warm
Hugs
Therese
2 comments:
I have missed your posts but now I know why. You have been busy, busy busy. Hope things settle down for you soon. Sorry about your friends loss.
Oh....special time with your wee one, do enjoy!
Sorry to hear about your co-workers loss.
Take Care
Sandy
Post a Comment