Saturday, January 24, 2009

good morning

What a cold....morning it is. I finally finished the round ripple blanket last night. I'm not so sure I'm satisfied with it though. I think it is curly up some on the ends. Not sure how to fix it. I thought about using a larger hook and adding on more row. But not sure that would help.
Well hubby is 50 today. Guess what I don't have done... blanket you said
you are right lol. Well I guess it will be just a little late.
Well I'm slow at getting things mailed out. I do have 3 pairs of mittens and a scarf done. I will have to get my butt to the post office and get them mailed out. Do you send things by regular mail or do you guys use ups?Well off to doing some cleaning and then some crocheting. I will post a picture of the round blanket today. I have to take one lol...
Talk to you all soon,

hugs
Therese

2 comments:

Ghost said...

Fewer stitches will stop the curling. More stitches will make it ruffle more.
I use the cheapest method to mail. You can check rates on line.

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday to you DH
Sandy

You might try lightly blocking it to help with the curling. Spray it, not soaking wet, just moisten it, pin it or hold iron over it so the stem can work on it; but not too much.