Hubby is working in the Upper Penisula today. That is about an hour to the bridge from here, I don't know where the job is, He said it would be a 2 hour ride one way. I don't have to be to work until 1, so I've been messing around.
I have been crocheting in the evening mainly. I have made about 6 dishclothes. Of course I gave them all away. I someday will make myself some. lol. I also have starting working on the crochet along from gourmet crochet . She is doing a square a day. They are squares with different shell stitches in them. They do work up quick. Here I start another project, go figure.... lol.
I guess I'll never be bored. I also want to start crocheting more mittens for the bridge project.
I guess I better get my butt in gear. lol......
The weather here has been pretty cold. Today though it's suppose to be in the upper 30's. Heatwave. lol... My son lives in South Carolina. His finacee is from there. It snowed about a week ago. She was so excited to see it snow. I just laughed. I lived in South Carolina for 4 years back in the 80's. It only snowed once and not for long.
Well it's almost noon, so I better get busy.
I'll try my very best to blog more often. You all take care and keep warm.
hugs to all
Therese
3 comments:
Hang in there Theresa...I know the struggle you are going through. It seems like it's taking all our energy to hang on to what we have.
North of the bridge? I love that area. We have been to Rogers City a few times on fishing trips.
Keep your chin up...it can only get better, right?? Nice to see you post again. Show us some of your projects!!
So glad to see a post. Hope things improve for you with regard to the house. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for ya.
I hear ya about one of these days making something for yourself. I actually forced myself to make a scarf, I really needed one, so didn't give it away like I typically do. lol
Hang in there and know you're in my thoughts.
Sandy
Post a Comment