I just got home from work about 45 min. ago. I had dinner even if it is late. I'm really happy I cooked up the pork chops before I went to work. I had to be there at 1 o'clock today. My hubby made some potatoes and green beans. He ate his before he went bowling. So when I got home I had everything ready to eat.
One more day to work then I have 3 days off. I sure hope this time I can get some things completed. I always have such good intentions, if only I could follow though with them.
I'm going to play on the computer for awhile, then do some crocheting. I really am enjoying the squares that I told you about in the last post, from gourmet crochet. I'm making my squares in dark sage and light sage.
Everybody have a great evening and hope to blog again soon.
take care
Therese
2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I love that because it leads me to other blogs -- like yours! It's so nice. I can't wait to read more.
Bev
great to hear your posting again.
Post a Comment