Can't believe this is the last day of January. Man this month went by so fast. I was looking though some of my old blogs and realized that I haven't put many pictures on here lately. I finished my grandson's ripple blanket and didn't put a picture of it on my blog. Well I will have to take a picture of it and get it posted today.
I also am learning a little more about posting. I just now noticed the link button. How silly. I am crocheting the cal on gourmet crochet I'm on square number 16 and working on #3 rectangle. I think that this blanket is going to be so cool. You no they say that when you learn something each day the day is not wasted. So I guess this day is not wasted.
I've got some cleaning to do today. Then I'm back to hoping to get more crocheting time today.
I'm looking out my front window and it is snowing very slowly. I'm glad that it snowed some the past few days. We have the rally racers in town. They came in yesterday and are here for the weekend. There are drivers here from Russia, Sweden and who knows where else. That is so cool.
Well I guess I should get this day started. I will be posting a little later with some pictures.
Take care
Therese :)
3 comments:
So happy to hear you are working on the GC CAL too. It is going to be a wonderful quilt like afghan I think. I am loving her layouts. CAn't wait to see you ripple and oh btw Jan. has 31 DAYS times flies so quickly but don't rush it away too fast. LOL!
lol! I forgot, your right 31 days
R we using the same calander?? My Mom always told me that the older we got the faster time would pass us by!! I'd like to keep the 31st!!! (Just having some fun!!)
Love your blog page...so festive!!
Post a Comment