Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures of squares

Good morning everybody, It is 8:35am and I don't have to be to work until 10:00. So I thought this would be a great time to post some pictures of the cal-ghan squares that I have done so far.



Wow, for a minute there I thought that the 2 medium squares were the same, but there not.
I have been working on the squares from Nov to July so far. I have June thru Jan to go. As you noticed I'm working on the calandar backwards lol. I guess we are all waiting for December's to be posted. I hope everything is ok with her.

Well, how about this weather, cold..... brrrrrrr.
We have had alot of snow, but it was overdue. We usually have this snow in the beginning of November.

Hubby and I went to two Christmas party's so far. We had one for where I work. It was at a very nice restrarant (can't spell) It was a time to visit and food was great it was very nice. The second one we went to was at my hubby's place of work. He sub contracts for a floor covering place. It was great. The boss and wife made prime rib and we all brought a dish to pass. I don't drink, but I had a blast. I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time.

Well time to get ready for work. You all have a great day.
Take care
Therese

7 comments:

Ghost said...

Wow, looking at your squares is almost like looking at mine even the colors. Nice job. I love her squares and am getting a bit impatient for decembers square also. We too have had heaps of snow and it sure colder than normal here.

Judy @ daily yarns said...

They are all so pretty! I love the color too...I love all shades of brown. Sounds like a fun party. It's starting to warm up over here.

Sandy said...

Great squares, one of these days I must join one of those groups. Must really think about how I want to structure my knitting and crocheting time for the upcoming year. Glad you had such a good time at both your parties.

Visiting everyone today on my bloglog on Sandy's Space to say Merry Christmas, in case I don't have time later.

Sandy

SANDY said...

Visiting blogspot Bridge and Beyond Team Members today to say Merry Christmas, and to ask everyone to double their efforts with donations, the need is great and growing daily.

Sandy

Sandy said...

Me again, making my rounds to Bridge members and folks on Sandy's Space blog log to say Happy New Years.

Sandy

Ghost said...

Just checking in on everyone for delurking week and leaving notes.

Sandy said...

Me again....where are you? I do hope you're ok. I've visited from The Bridge and Sandy's Space multiple times...far more than the comments I left; but am now getting worried about you. Please post, so we know you're ok.

Sandy