Monday, February 1, 2010

Few pictures finally

I finally took a few pictures. I took a picture of the blanket I made for my grandson in the ripple stitch. The other picture is a mile-a-minute strip. I have 4 or 5 of them. I got those given to me and I'm not quite sure how to put them together to make them a little bigger. She used 2 strands of yarn.
    I'm not to sure I'm having fun putting these pictures in the blog. Oh well I finally got some pictures on here though. I'm thinking that they must of done something new with the upload process.

 How do you keep the picture from going down the page? Boy do I feel stupid.  Well I did a preview of the blog and I guess it's not to bad.

It's getting late time for bed.
Good night
Take care
Therese

\

3 comments:

Ghost said...

The ripple is beautiful just stunning and the colors are so bright and cheery. As to the joining, you can do several things. Just sew them together or make other strips of the same length and add between them.

Unknown said...

Your grandson will love the ripple. It is so bright and beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog too.
Teresa

Bunny said...

Thank you for your comment on blog about the hat. It takes a lot for me to try something different. I'm glad I did though.
The ripple came out awesome. Never tried the Mile A Minute. Sandie makes scarves like that and they come out wonderful.