Sunday, February 22, 2009

tunisian dishcloth


Last night I tried a new pattern. I found the tutorial at Cat's Rockin Crochet. I used a crochnit hook though. I don't have a afghan hook. It was a lot of fun. I think I still need to practice a little though. But that's ok.
I used the cotton yarn for dishclothes and the red varigated one I only did one crochet row for the border. I think I should add a row of white to it. the green one I added 2 rows of single crochet to the border. Here is a picture of them.
I'm glad the sun is out today. We sure did get a lot of snow yesterday. Oh well that is expected. Tis the season lol....
Didn't do to much yesterday. My hubby made me breakfast and lunch.
That was so nice. Of course like I said earlier I crocheted and watched a little tv.
Today I did some laundry and vacuumed. Don't really feel like doing much. I guess it might be a good idea to get out of my pj's lol....
Talk to you all soon
Therese

4 comments:

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

Oh I just love them both. It's a great pattern and the video makes it so much easier to understand. Thanks for the feed back too!

Ghost said...

The washcloths are so very nice. I love spiral things. Might have to try that one. As to snow...I am beginning to think of it as a dirty word.

Debi said...

Awesome! Your first attempt looks great! I really need to try this pattern--I'll have to add it to my list!

Sandy said...

Looking good. I've mailed out all my afghan hooks, always disliked working with them. Bothered the arthritis and carpal tunnel, and ulnar nerve problems.

Think it's kinda funny though, back in the sixty's is when I learned it and now it's like it's a new thing...they've given it a new name.

Love the spiral look, thats pretty cool and would make a neat hat top.
Sandy
Membership and registration not required, but would love you to visit, read a few posts and make some comments. I'm trying something new. Thanks.
http://stitchinglifetogether.today.com/