I hope everybody had a wonderful Valentines Day. Here is a picture of the bath puffs I made. I found the pattern at Age's crochet pages. I put the site on my crochet site on the side bar. I noticed she had an S after some of the projects. I thought maybe they were for sewing but they are not, they are crochet patterns. The yellow one I

didn't add as many stiches to it as I did the varigated one. I would like to make some bath mitts for my grandkids, I'm looking for some patterns. I also want to make dish towels. I do have a pattern for that, I just have to try to finish up what I have started. lol....
It's time to start my day. I think I will do some cleaning and then of course some crocheting.
I hope everybody has a great day today.
Take care
hugs
Therese
1 comment:
These are really nice and I love your new look too. You are getting really good at this.
Post a Comment