Sunday, June 9, 2013
Wow
I read a certain blog today that really made me think about the blogs. I am a person that doesn't know what really to blog about because I sound like a broken record when I write a blog. Not a lot happens around here it's pretty much the same old stuff.
I do however like to read blogs. The blog I read today was talking about people not commenting on there blogs, they get a lot of traffic but nobody stops and takes the time to comment. Well I am one of those people :( I am not going to be anymore. She is right if you read the blog a simple hi would be nice.
Well I hope you all have a great day. I have had a very nice one so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm kinda smiling cause I've blogged about this soooooooo often on both Sandy's Space and Bridge. I'm constantly telling people to leave comments, it's easy, it's quick, I've even left directions how to for those folks who aren't bloggers. When I saw your comment on her blog, I thought wow...does that mean Theresa's blogging again, you were suppose to come knocking on my door remember when you got up and going again...nudge nudge. wink wink.
Anyway, nice to see your name again. I'm popping round today to invite you to Memory Monday. I know you have memories, we all do, pop over...with something like this, walk down memory lane you don't even have to think of a topic to blog about. Will get you added back on the blog log.
Forgot, I wanted to suggest you delete the first blog that's listed on your dashboard because it's blank and people may not go to your 2nd blog.
Thanks for sharing. Good point about leaving a comment...even a brief one.
Wanted to get back to you regarding deleting your unused blog. Go to your dashboard and on the far right click the drop down box (you have an arrow there), Click SETTINGS, the last option under settings is OTHER, next click Blog Tools, and you should then see options one is to delete the blog. Let me know if you need any help.
Hi Therese, thank you for stopping by my place..and for leaving a comment so we can connect on a more meaningful basis. Blog away girl, lets see what you've got to say, and for goodness sakes, you crochet? Bring it on...share the goodies....:)
Post a Comment