Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday

I hope everybody had a wonderful weekend, and that all the father's out there had a great Father's Day. We went to the car show this weekend in town. It was fun. I worked the registration area for awhile then I went with my hubby and enjoyed the show. Lots of great cars. Saturday was the cruise, we enjoyed the beautiful cars going by and the burn outs that some of the cars did. I didn't have internet this weekend, I'm not quite sure what is up with that. I have called and they have what they call a ticket out on it, will see. Did a little bit of crocheting in the evening. Working on a blanket. I have to work today then I have the rest of the week off. Not going anywhere. I'm hoping to get some stuff done. I have a project that I want to do with an old bowling ball. I'll post pictures if it turns out. Well time to get ready for work. You all have a great day.

5 comments:

Faith said...

Hello..looking forward to the bowling ball project..you've peaked my interest. Love the vintage cars, and my son who is 11 is really into cars, it is really a hobby/passion for him. Have yourself a good week...

Sandy said...

Sounds like you had a nice wkend. Curious about your bowling ball, show pictures even if it doesn't turn out and tell us your process.

You used to say you had trouble thinking about what to blog about...come link up on Monday's with Memory Mondays. The topic is there for you.

Did you mention last wk you couldn't scan your old photos? Someone did, thought maybe it was you. Take pictures of your pictures. YOu'll be surprised how well that works.

Sandy said...

Guess who....

Sandy said...

Knock knock...who's there, just me again

sandy said...

Please come visit and let me know when you start blogging again.....