Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's been awhile since I have blogged. I have been crocheting. I have made some hats for my brother's photography studio that he wants to get started. I would like to know if there is any crochet group or person that is doing anything for the people in Oklahoma. Like square etc...

2 comments:

Faith said...

Thank you for stopping....so you're a lurker...? Well thank you for stopping, reading and commenting...there is to much to read out there...you can't read it all, be choosy, and comment because we love to communicate that is why we blog....thank you
sincerly for stopping, and commenting...:)

Faith said...

ps, I get that too, not knowing what to right about..because I get it to, but you know what...it's your blog and you speak about whatever it is you want to..don't try to compete with the Jones'es
be you....this is what I'm learning..peace to you