Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR... I hope you all have a great one. I know 2012 has brought a lot of terrible things to many. I hope that 2013 is much better. I am going to try to use up all this yarn I have laying around this coming year. How about you? Do you have a resolution? I'm trying not to make mine to hard. I do want to lose weigh but I don't want to make that a resolution, because I have done that before and didn't stick to it. I do have some pictures I want to put on here. I will put them up tomorrow. Again you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve, be safe, Take Care

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy New Year to you as well. Making rounds again today from Sandy's Space. Don't generally make resolutions, but sorta have things in my head I do or don't want to do. Blogging more is one I want to do.

Sandy said...

I'm out and about blog visiting today from Bridge and Beyond. It's a New Year, 2013 and we've got lots of new things going on. Please hop over for a visit, spend some time, leave comments. That helps the blog you know. AND catch up on all the new information. Did you know we're not just knitters and crocheters anymore? Do you Quilt? Did you know we have a Facebook Group now? AND there's more. See you soon.

Sandy said...

Leaving you a ((HUG)), wondering how you are. Happy Easter

Sandy said...

Just me again, checking in. I feel like I'm bugging you so just wanted to say if you ever get back to blogging to please let me know so we can re-connect. Hope all is well. Hugs.