Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you from all of us here. We have had a great day. It's quiet here now. But at 5 am it was awesome. My granddaughter got up and we got to watch her open gifts. The picture below is of my granddaughter being so excited to give her mom the gift she got for her.
I was going to load another image on here but for some reason it is not letting me. I wanted to share this story with you. My granddaughter has watch the commercial for the slippers that the ears flap when you walk. Well she ask me if I could crochet her some of them. I said I would but there"s no way I could get the ears to flap. I thought that was so cute.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Rounding from Sandy's Space to say Happy New Year to all. Cute picture, but ohhhhhhhhhh 5 am, thankfully even when my DD was young, she wasn't into getting up that early.