I have been worried about bills and such. He is a sub-contractor. He is going to go to work some tomorrow and Wednesday, he will be the supervisor. He can drive and make sure his helpers are doing what needs done.
I have been working and doing some crocheting. I have pictures to post finally. I will get these mailed out as soon as I can.
I was a beautiful day today. Heard some of the ice drop off the house, scared me.
The above picture is the items I have crocheted to send to Bridge project http://homelessbridge.blogspot.com/ and Crochet a Rainbow http://sarahlondon.wordpress.com/crochet-a-rainbow/ for the squares. They are made to go to the people in Australia. 
This is the blanket I am crocheting for myself. It is the 5 1/2 hour blanket, that has been taking me way longer lol...Well it is late and I have to work in the morning. I hope to blog soon. You all take care.
Therese
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about your hubby. I know exactly what he's going through. My younger brother had the same surgery and he too is a contractor. Trouble is he worked a long time with the problem and they weren't really able to fix it well. He had lots of trouble with it, had a 2nd surgery, and it will probably never be fixed is what they've told him. Very difficult for me who use their bodies like that for the jobs. Best of luck to you hubby. Will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Leaving you a big (((((((HUG))))))
Sandy
rounding today from Sandy's Space, thrilled to learn those great items will be coming for Bridge and Beyond.
Good luck finishing your 5 hour blanket. I know the feeling of things just taking longer.
oophs...could I ask you to add a link in your blog where you've typed Bridge and Beyond? That helps us.
Waving hello today from Bridge and Beyond. Hope hubby's doing better today then he did yesterday, and that each day will show improvement.
Sandy
Post a Comment