Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March

Here it is another month. Today was beautiful. It was sunny and warmer than usual. I of course was at work. But I could see it out the window. It was the day where you wish you could travel. I would love to go visit my grandkids, in North Dakato and My son and his family in South Carolina. Then reality hits, the car I drive wouldn't make it and you have to have money to travel. So much for that idea.
I have tomorrow off, which is great. I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished. I just have to stay off facebook and everything will be ok. lol..
My husband is doing so much better. It has been 5 weeks now since his surgery and he can lift his arm up over his head and off to the side and he has a lot of strength in his arm, awesome.
I've been crocheting off and on. I really need to do more crocheting. I love to crochet. Once I pick it up I love doing it. Like I said early in this post I really need to use my time better and not play so much on the computer. I love playing games on here and reading blogs and finding crochet patterns.
Well I'm off to do a little crocheting and then off to bed, Good night all.
Take Care,
Therese

No comments: