Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Good Morning

Wow, the flu sure is going around. One of the girls at work called in today and they ask me if I would close tonight. I'll still work in the Pharmacy my normal hours then up front to close. Boy I sure hope I don't get it. 
I've been crocheting a throw for myself. I've made them for others but not for me, so I decided I would make one. I'm also crocheting more mittens. 
I sure hope this new year gets better. My husband fell going up stairs Sunday. I had to take him to the ER
he couldn't move his right arm by his shoulder.  They said he didn't break or fracture anything, I'm wondering if he did something to his rotater cuff.  I guess will find out more tomorrow when he goes to his follow up appointment.
Well I better go get ready for work. I hope all of you have a wonderful day.
Take Care
Therese

5 comments:

Sandy said...

You've got a new background on your blog, cute. I haven't changed mine in a long time; took me forever to find the one I have. It's the layout more then colors etc I look for. Then there's so much to change with as much as I have on the blog.

Glad your husband didn't break anything and hope he feels better soon. Take it easy with all the flu.

Sandy

Sandy said...

The mittens are needed all year long in any size...there's a whole page explaining the Rainbow Project.

Thanks bunches for your kind words regarding the pink and purple afghan too, appreciate it.

Sandy

Faith said...

Hope all goes well with Dr. appointment and there is no serious damage, and quick recovery.

Basketfulls of blessings to you this day.

Sandy said...

Just back in town, so am being really quick, no problem when you mail.

Thanks
Sandy

Sandy said...

Me popping in again waving, wondering where you are, and how you are. Been too long since you've visited. Come blog.
Sandy