Saturday, October 2, 2010

Good Morning

Wow, here it is Oct. We are in my favorite time of the year. I love fall.... It is so beautiful.  Went shopping with my husband yesterday and bought some yarn. yeah.... I have been making mittens for the bridge project I have 2 pairs made. I'm working on the next pair. I do have to stich them up though.
I have also been working on dishclothes. I bought more yarn for making them too.
Today is going to be a day of clean up. I hope I can get motivated. That always seems to be the hardest part. Well I guess I should go try to get some things done. I'm going to try to post some pictures of the items that I did finish. Hopefully I will have them later on tonight.
You all take care, I will try to get better at blogging.

1 comment:

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh I love fall too. I've also made stacks of dishcloths ..I knit mine. thanks for the reminder. .it is a great evening project.
Lovella from Mennonite Girls Can Cook.