Sunday, October 24, 2010

hello

Went shopping yesterday at Hobby Lobby. I have never been to one before. I thought it was great. I have been reading on blogs about I love my yarn. I bought some last night. I'm going to try it. It feels so soft.
Is the I love my yarn cotton the yarn that can be used for dishcloths?  I always buy sugar and cream yarn. I would like to try the other.
       I have mittens ready to be mailed out tomorrow. I also have made quite a few dishcloths.  I'm off this week on vacation so planning on doing more crocheting. Plus I guess I should do some cleaning also :(
It's been getting a little chilly out lately. Today outside it is pretty dreary, rainy...
I keep saying that pictures are coming, and one day I'll get them on here. I am such a procrastinator.
      Speaking of pictures, I have been thinking about all the pictures I have collected. Some I have in photo albums and some are in a photo box also some are in shoe boxes. I thought I would sort thru them and put them on a few Cd's. Then I'll have them for the kids if something were to ever happen to me.
That is something else I will be doing this week, pictures. I don't think anything will happen to me to soon but you just never know.
Well on to doing some cleaning and crocheting.
Take care
Therese

3 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Therese! I have never been to Hobby Lobby either. There isn't one anywhere near me! But I did just recently order some yarn from their website, so I too will be trying the "I Love This Yarn" brand, AND Vanna's yarn, both for the first time, when I get around to the project I purchased the yarns for! Right now I'm busy with a sweater I'm crocheting! It's taking some time, and I'm a little worried about the colors, but I HOPE it will come out nice when I'm done!.. Have a great week! ~tina

Sandy said...

Hobby Lobby has a nice selection. I often go and look and feel. They don't have as many good sales though I think as JoAnne, though JoAnne it seems is making their yarn area smaller and smaller everytime I go.

I don't like working with the cotton yarn, find it hard on my hands. Maybe a different brand would be better. I might give it a try.

Sandy

Lorrene said...

Why can't things just stay clean so we can do the fun things. S'not fair.