Well I have been doing some crocheting. I have made a couple dish clothes, 1 pair of mittens(need to do some more to send to the bridge project). I also am working on a blanket that has a train on it, so there is a chart with it. I want to make it for a Christmas gift. I'm not quite sure how to do this one because it has lot of colors. Does anyone know or have any suggestions for me? I've heard of bobbins but never used them. The pattern is in the crochet world magazine Dec 2009.
Weather here has been nice. I'm kind of looking forward to the nice cool days though.
Well I have to get ready for work. Then tonight bowling starts up again.
Take care hope to hear from you all soon.
Thanks
Therese
5 comments:
I've not used bobbins either, though I believe it's just a way to keep your multi-colors organized. You wind a small amount on each one. I presume you carry your colors when it's a short distance and cut and weave in other times? Good luck on the train, sounds cute.
Sandy
I've used bobbins and find them extremely useful. Otherwise, I get all tangled. LOL! They're very easy to use. The yucky part is doing all the ends. :) Have fun. :)
Cherri
Popping in to say hi and TGIF
Sandy
Hey....been way too long since you've blogged and even longer since you visited. What's up? Hope you';re ok
Me again....howdy, are you ok?
Post a Comment