Tuesday, May 4, 2010

hello

It's been awhile since I blogged.  But guess what... I'm back online.  I sure can't say everything is ok finacially but we will get there. Anyway crocheting has been on the slow side lately, I'm just having a hard time getting into it. I picked it up last night and crocheted 2 rows then I was done for the night. Maybe tomorrow since I'm off work I'll start crocheting earlier and see how far I get.
The weather here has been pretty nice. We have had some rain but we sure do need it. I've heard that we may have some rain and snow mixed this weekend. How nasty. But you know I tell people if they don't like a certain weather announcement then they can change the station because it's usually different lol... I know that in the northern michigan area weather is very unpredictable. You never know.
I have been trying to catch up on the blogs I've missed. One day maybe I will be. There always is some very nice projects getting completed. Well for now I'm going to say good nite. I will write again soon.
Take care
Therese

3 comments:

Ghost said...

so glad your back and i have been where you were and it is not fun. Hugs to you.

sandy said...

Thrilled to know you're back on line, as I think about you all the time. Fingers and toes crossed things continue to improve for you all daily.

Hugs
Sandy

you know 2 rows is better than none, and perhaps you can do 4 the next time. One day at a time my friend.

Sandy said...

Popping back in to say hi, wondering how you're doing and leaving you a ((((((((HUG)))))))

Sandy