Then my Daughter and her husband and daughter are moving in here. So we are still trying to get them moved in. You know when your family is growing up you seem to have room for everything. Then when they grow up and move out, you seem to spread your things out. Well now I have to condense back to the way it was for a little while. Oh well we can do this. The plus side of this is that I can see my youngest granddaughter grow up.
Well I do have a few pictures to show you of the blankets I have been working on for awhile. They are not quite done yet. The purple and varigated yarn one is almost done. I'm on my last row, I think, I don't really know how big to make it. It is going to be for one of my granddaughters. One will be 3 this year and the other one will be 5 this year. The pink one will be the next one finished this one is for my youngest granddaughter, she just turned 2. I just have to take the time and crochet again.
Well it's getting late and I'm going to try to crochet some tonight. Good nite everybody.
Take Care
Therese
1 comment:
I like that round design. I can never seem to find a pattern for it. Those you made are really nice.
Post a Comment