Sunday, April 11, 2010

in front of the library

Well here I am in front of the library. I'm using the internet, (ours has been shut off) . I of course ask the librarian permission. I don't want to get in any trouble. I feel really bad that I had to let the phone and internet get turned off.  Oh well, I'm trying to get it back on. 
I have been making blankets for all my grandkids. I made a round ripple blanket in purple and pink. I was going to put a picture on here, but I remembered that I took the picture with my cellphone. I'll have to transfer it on to the computer. I also have 2 other round ripple blankets started. When I get them done I'll put all the pictures on here.
I know I'm not the best person to keep up on blogging. I really do miss coming on to my blog spot and following along with all the other crocheters (my friends). That always gives my a push to keep crocheting.
The weather is starting to get nicer, even up north here lol. We had a little bit of snow last week. But it of course didn't stay.
Well I'm going to get going. I have a few more places to visit online then I need to get home.
Take care
Therese  :)

2 comments:

sandy said...

Good to see you post a note. I always come check on you. Fingers and toes crossed you'll be able to get things turned on again when things calm down for you and yours.

How do you transfer a photo from phone to computer? Do you need special software for that? Seems I asked the Verizon guy about that somewhere along the line and I thought it was expensive to have them do it for you?

Nice librarian, but then even if she said no. You could use their computer's inside right?

Hugs
Sandy

Ghost said...

sorry to hear the news but so glad you found a way to stick with it.