Well here it is December. We finally got a little snow. It actually is still here, it didn't all melt.
My husband has been putting up Christmas ornaments in the yard. We have to get another extension cord to run some of the items on the garage circut. Since it pops my breaker in the house when they are all on. We have added a few items. Of course we got them on a real good sale last year. We still have to put the tree up, I did the other decorations in the house all but the tree.
I have been working on my crocheting. I have the border to complete on my grandsons blanket. I have the center to finish on my youngest granddaughters blanket. I also have restarted the squares in the calendar-ghan. I have completed Nov. Oct and Sept's. I started August square last night. I will get some pictures posted soon.
I have to work from noon to 8 tonight. So I quess I will have to get off the computer so I can
get ready for work, and get a few things done before I go.
Take Care
Therese
3 comments:
Looking forward to seeing those squares.
I can't believe that it's December already. I'm still trying to figure out where November went.
I would love to see your calendar-ghan when it's done.
LOVE the new and so appropriate template you're using for your blog. Very nice. Sounds like you've been very busy. We've not done any decorating yet; though we usually don't do things to far ahead; we are behind most years.
Sandy
Post a Comment