Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Time goes by way to fast

It's been almost a month since I blogged. I didn't think it had been that long. I received my prize from the contest that Yarnjeannie's Crochet Cache had. I received a crochet book called
"crochet bags! by Candi Jensen" Also she sent me some items that have to do with breast cancer, there was a pencil with the pink ribbon on it and post-its with the pink ribbon and last but not least was 2 pink ribbon pins. Thank you so much for the prizes. That was the first time
I won anything.
Oct 3,
Wow, here I thought I posted this and it is sitting in the draft part of the posts. I guess I must be losing it. I hope I find it some where lol.... Making meatloaf for dinner and watching my granddaughter tonight. Mom and dad are working. So grandma has her. She is now 16 months old. Boy how fast they grow.
Been crocheting but nothing really new, yet.
Fall is here. I love this season. I just know what's coming boo hoo. Up here the next season is the longest. Oh well, just have to get more crocheting project, or maybe work on the one's that I have started and get them done lol..
Take care
Therese

4 comments:

Faith said...

Hiya, good to hear from you again...Fall is my favorite too, or as my son says fravorite...It goes by all to quickly, and then....well you know what comes next....brrrrrr! Glad all is well
meatloaf...now there is a comfort food for sure...did you have smooshed taters with it?

Sandy said...

Thanks so much for your note. I didn't match up your initial, sorry bout that.

Your donation is fabulous! All of it is so nicely down. I'm hoping to work out some of these photo issues I'm having in the next couple of days, so please check back.

Love your pretty fall template, very nice; though I still wish it were summer and am never happy to see the season change. Time does indeed go way too fast. Enjoy grandma time!

Thanks again
Sandy

Sandy said...

Nice fall background you're using. I'm still trying to pretend fall isn't happening. I really don't like to see summer end. So sitting here with cold feet, as I'm still wearing sandals. lol

Finish projects....surely you jest. We're suppose to finish them? Now they tell me. lol

Sandy

Ghost said...

Hi, I have not been around much myself but I am trying to get back to making my rounds. It seems like everyone fell apart this summer and quit visiting. Anyway, I have made a lot of items lately and will be posting more each day. I love all the items you have made and it is so nice that you are sticking with it.