Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

Happy Halloween to you all.

I have been on vacation this past week, I have 3 more days to go.

I really haven't gotten to much done. I have my daughter, her husband and my granddaughter, living with us temporarily. First they were waiting for the lights to be turned on. Then the fuel to be delivered. Then after that the furnace wouldn't light, so the landlord is trying to get it fixed. This of course is a new place for them. The other place, they were at, only had a 3 months lease. How crazy. I always thought that having the kids back home would be so nice. Don't get me wrong I love my kids and grandkids, I guess I got use to them being in there own place. You know they come to visit, you have fun then they go home. Oh well. It could be worse.


As for my crocheting, I have been doing some of that. I'm still working on it pretty much in the evenings. I have started blankets for the grandkids. I ask my grandson what color he liked, he told me red and blue. I ask my step granddaughter her favorite colors, she told me pink, rainbow, and purple. lol..... I'm going to make ripple blankets for them I think. I am making my youngest granddaughter another blanket with here name crocheted in it. The pattern came from Kim Guzman at CrochetKim. I'll have to take some pictures of it when I'm finished.

I am so addicted to facebook and the game bejeweled, it's awful. It is so much fun. But I don't get a whole lot of things done. Shame on me....

Well I guess I'll try to get some things done today. It is a rainy day outside, so a wonderful day to get things done inside. I hope the weather is nice for the trick or treaters tomorrow night. Take care and you all be safe.
Therese

4 comments:

Faith said...

Hi Therese...you have quite a few projects going there...what treasures for the children. It is
near 60 here in Ohio..tomarrow is our trick or treat..I hope it is dry at least..Tonight be a perfect night for trick or treet, warn and windy..We are fighing whatever is going around..and I feel as though I have been hit by a bus..Hope it passes soon..

Faith

Ghost said...

Things will be brighter soon. hang in there my friend.

Sandy said...

Happy Halloween, hope things calm down for you SOON. Sounds a bit crazy for sure. I like quiet; think it would be hard for me. But, when it comes to our families...we all do things we think we don't want to do.

Hang in there
sandy

Sandy said...

Making Sunday rounds, popped in to say hi and see how things are going for you.

Sandy