Monday, August 10, 2009

monday

Here it is a beginning of another week, and of course almost a month since I last blogged.
I am still working on the floating ripple blanket. I had to start all over. I missed an area and of course it looked like it had a big hole in it. Well I thought I would just rip it out to that spot, well no... I did rip the first 2 rows, then dumb me started to rip it from the bottom of the blanket because the colors were the same and I didn't pay attention. Well anyway, here I go again.
I bought a new Crochet World magazine today. I have a subscription to the digital Crochet world magazine, but this one was fall 2009, It has some really neat Christmas projects in it. Now if I only can finish what I have started so that I can start another project. That just seems to be so hard. With a little will power maybe.
Well I guess I should start working on finishing some projects.
I will try not to take so long to blog.
Take care
Therese

4 comments:

Faith said...

Too much patterns and so little time.....I know.....

Debi said...

Stay positive and focused...you'll have that afghan done in no time!!!

Sandy said...

Yarn and patterns in abundance, time is always shorter...

Visiting all Bridge members, we've not had much visitation and so I know people aren't current with updates, I do hope everyone will swing by, read several posts and let us know you were there.

Sandy
Bridge

Sandy said...

Tapping my foot, hey girl...blog.
Sandy