Thursday, July 16, 2009

some pictures to show you





The top pictures are the floating ripple blanket I am working on. The design is from Ellen at Go Crochet. It is a great pattern.

The side picture here is of Emma (14 months old) she is holding my Crochet hook. She is the future crocheter. She loves to sit on my lap and help me crochet. Of course I don't get much done lol....
Well its time to get ready for work. I have the late shift today. Talk to you all soon. Have a wonderful day.
Take Care
Therese

6 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

The "floating ripple".. That's very pretty! Little Emma is just adorable, and I'm sure so much fun to crochet with!!

Therese said...

thank you, Yes she is.

Sandy said...

Love the look of the ripple, looks softer, more like scallops. Great colors too.

And your special helper, she's adorable.

Stopping into visit all The Bridge Members this am to say

Pop in, see some changes on the page,
check our goals, read about special summer needs, and it get's lonely when no one visits.

Sandy
bridge and beyond

Wendy said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment....Yes I am still around, and trying to get back to blogging regular....Hope you are ding well......

Sandy said...

Need all team members to please read post on The Bridge, I need a favor.
Thanks
Sandy

Debi said...

Love your floating ripple!! I've never seem that pattern!!! Take some pictures when it's done, okay??? When's the next car show in Lewiston??