Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm still here

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I haven't done a whole of crocheting lately. Haven't been feeling very good. Went to doctor's the other day and they increased my thyroid med's. I have been getting dizzy lately, mainly when I lay done to go to bed. It feels like I've drank alot, and I don't even drink. Oh well enough about me. How about a picture of my granddaughter and the Easter bunny. I think this bunny looks pretty scary. What do you think? I will keep trying to get some crocheting done.
Take care
Hugs
Therese

4 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Therese, I think you're right! Maybe that bunny could use a little touch-up on his expression!!.. But now your granddaughter.. SHE is absolutely ADORABLE!! It looks to me like God made her JUST RIGHT! (0;

Happy Easter to you and yours!

Cherri said...

I think that's a very scary bunny! LOL! Your granddaughter doesn't seem to mind, though. She's so beautiful!!! I hope you feel better soon. :)
Hugs, Cherri

Ghost said...

Hope your doing better now. And that bunny is a bit scary looking but your gd is beautiful.

Yarnjeannie said...

Your granddaughter is beautiful! The bunny - that's another story. At least your granddaughter isn't crying though! LOL! I have some Santa pictures like that...