What a wonderful day it is. The sun is shining the temperature isn't bad either. I had a friend come over today with her granddaughter, I haven't seen her since 2000. I've talked to her once in awhile on the phone. She moved to Florida from here in 2000 and then she moved back here temporarily about a year ago. She now lives about an hour away which isn't bad. My daughter and granddaughter also came over to see her. We talked and then we went for a small walk, we had a lot of fun. I am so glad she came to visit.
I hope everybody had a nice day. Now I need to finish laundry and do some crocheting. I've been trying to find tutorials on line to show me how to join-as-you-go granny squares.
Well I will be talking to you all soon.
Take care
Hugs
Therese
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a great visit.
Hiya, check out the following for a tutorial on the joining of the granny squares...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jolIjgxyXlo
you can also just type in how to join granny squares...you will find something there...I did.
Faith
Thank you
Therese
Sounds like you had a nice day. Sadly, mine was spent at the hospital with Mom. It's been that way for quite a while now.
Just doing a little blog walking today to try and catch up a bit.
Sandy
Post a Comment