Monday, March 30, 2009

Bummed...

I made 15 snowflake square with only 5 points on them. Didn't even realize I was doing them wrong until I pulled out the first squares that I made and saw that there should be 6 points.
Well I thought that I could still use them. No, I can't. So I have to make some more squares with the 6 points. That's what I did last night. I thought maybe I could make a small blanket with the 5 point snowflake or maybe make a pillow. I'm not sure. But anyway it will be back to crocheting. So with that said I didn't get to work on the long loom like I wanted to. But always another day.
My daughter did come over yesterday and she worked on the long loom. She wants to make a baby blanket for her friend, who is 18 weeks pregnant. I hope she finishes the blanket it will look really cool.
I'm sorry no pictures yet, but will be coming soon.
take care
Therese

3 comments:

Ghost said...

I am so sorry to hear that. But at least 12 of them will make a round pillow. Need I mention the dreaded FROG word.

Debi said...

Don't be "bummed"...I've been going through that with my afghan...WAHHHHHHHH!!! It's really discouraging, isn't it!!! The only way to go is UP be positive and strong) :)...so start "froggin'" or follow Ghost's suggestion! Just think how lovely it will be when you're done!!

Scarlet said...

Oh my!! I can feel your pain as I too have experienced the same thing.

I have you in my thoughts and prayers.
Don't let it get you down, keep those hooks burning.

*HUGS*