Wednesday, November 28, 2012
hi its me
I haven't been on here in quite awhile. I should rephrase that. I haven't blogged in awhile. Ive had issues with Internet and I'm still trying to figure out this kindle fire. I have been crocheting scarves with that sashayed yarn. I also have been making earflap hats. I have been trying to roll up yarn from projects that I just haven't finished.
today we will be putting up our Christmas tree. My daughter bought a real small one to put in here daughters room. This will be the first year we will have 2 trees.
I have some pictures to put on here but I have to figure out how to get pictures on this kindle fire. Hubby is getting me a new laptop for Christmas.It is in lawaway right now.
Well I should get busy getting the house straightened up so that we can complete our plans. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving we did here.
TAKE CARE talk to you all soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment