Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wow, It's been a while since I blogged. It is different. I don't know where to go to add a blog spot that I like. Well weather has been pretty strange. Very hot for a few days now it is very cool outside.
Been crocheting a lot of different projects and not finishing any. Shame on me. I'm going to have to try to make a plan and work on one thing at a time. I'm thinking that is going to be hard for me. I read other blogs and see all the nice things that are being made and the patterns and I want to start them all....
take care
Therese

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I see you added a blog lot on your left sidebar, assume that's what you were referring to about how to add? Always nice to see you blogging again. Thanks for your visit and your encouragement.

sandy said...

Are you still around? I've been by many times, but hadn't left another message, thought I would today. How are you? Haven't seen or heard from you in soooooooo long.