Thursday, August 25, 2011

long time

Fall is almost here. Leaves are changing some already. I love my sweatshirts and all the fall colors.
 Went to the circus with my hubby and granddaughter Emma on Sunday. It was alot of fun. Emma rode the pony and the elephant. She liked it.
Emma riding the elephant
Emma and Grandma
As for Crocheting, I am still working on the sunny spread blanket. I am starting to put it together now. I took a picture of the squares I did, but I haven't uploaded them to the computer yet.  I also have made a scrubbie, a few hats and a preemie sweater (which I have to put the buttons on).   Well I better get myself moving. I am going to spend the day with my daughter and granddaughter. We are going to hobby lobby and to walmart. 
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Take care
Therese








No comments: