Here it is the middle of the week, boy that went fast, I think it could of been because of the long weekend, right. I hope everybody had a great weekend.
This morning I've been playing on the computer, reading blogs, playing games, thinking about what I should do today and not really wanting to do anything. I do know that I have to go to the dentist today at 4. I'm really not a fan of dentist. But it's time to get there.
I finally sent a box to Bridge and Beyond. I had been working on washcloths, they were alot of fun, fast and easy. I'm now working on a blanket called the sunny spread. I was going thru blogs one day and I read a blog called plus3crochet.blogger.com she had made a baby blanket with the sunny spread pattern in the neatest colors. Here is the link to the pattern sunny spread . I thought that was so cool that I decided that I wanted to make one. I have quite a few squares done so far. I love doing those squares it is alot of fun. I will take some pictures of it. My camera is missing but I can takes pictures with my cell. There not always the best but will do for now.
Well I guess I better get busy and get some things done around the house. You all have a wonderful day.
Take care
Therese
4 comments:
Oh what was that. I left a long message and it got lost in blogger land???? Well as I was saying the week has flown by not enough hours, I still haven't posted on my blog, been too busy visitng blog friends. Not enough hours, have a great weekend...let's try this again....Debb
Hi Therese
I just popped over Bridge and Beyond and saw all the neat items you sent in. I also followed the link for the sunny spread. It is so pretty. Good luck with it. The weeks are going by a little too fast for me these days. lol
Popping in to say hi, hope you're having a good wkend. Hope you find your camera soon. Keep up the good work.
Me popping in to wave howdy.
Post a Comment