I have a question for whoever may no the answer. Is there a yarn out there that is for making scrubbies?
I went to our car show this past weekend. They had a small craft area there. One of the craft tables had some very nice crochet items, one of the items I liked was the scrubbies. I bought one. She said she got the yarn for it from Joann fabrics. I don't live close to a JoAnn fabrics so I was looking on line. I didn't see any yarn that looks like the yarn you'd use. Please if anybody is out and about and stops into a JoAnn Fabrics will you please look for me. Some info on how to get it would be great also. I really like the one I bought.
I also have been to the ravelry site. I was looking at alot of the patterns, they are really neat.
Well I'm going to end here and get my crochet ready and something to drink, The Voice is coming on soon. I really like that show.
Happy crocheting and take care
Therese
4 comments:
Next time I'm out and about will see what I can find at JoAnne. Is it rough? Probably has lots of nylon in it? Would think you'd need nylon for it to wear where? Will give this some thought and let you know what I come up with.
Girl time was awesome, thanks!
Sandy,
It's not to rough, I love using the scrubbie. When I get back to Gaylord, I'm going to check Ben Franklin's or Hobby Lobby.
Thank you for offering to look.
Have a great day.
Therese...I was going to use plastic canvas yarn, but then found a pattern where they called for toulle(sp). You have to cut it, but it's well worth it. Hope this helps. I bought it on a spool from a lady on etsy and by the yard at Walmart. Hope this helps.
Oh...I meant to ask you...if you have time would you take a picture of your scrubbie??? Thanks..
Post a Comment