I have an account there. But I'm not sure how to use it. I know maybe that don't make sense. I go there but I don't know what to do there. Help,
Take care,
Therese
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh wow, where to start! Once you sign into Ravelry, there are tabs across the top for different places to go. Under "my notebook", is a place where you can "store" all of your stuff, like uploading pictures of your projects, or keeping an inventory or your yarn, keeping track of all the patterns and projects you favorite. Then the "Patterns" tab is just to look at all the patterns in Ravlery. That's where I spend most of my time. You can see all "recently added patterns", or just do a search and look thru any type you are interested in, such as dishcloths, scarves, etc. The "yarn" tab lets you look up any kind of yarn and see what projects have been made with it. The rest of the tabs are pretty self-explanatory, you can look up people on ravelry, there's lots of groups to join. Ravelry is big and can be overwhelming, so just begin and start looking around at all the wonderful things in there. :)
Thank you Anonymous, I'm going to go check out the pattern tab,as soon as I'm done blogging. Again thank you. Take care,hope to blog with you again. Therese
2 comments:
Oh wow, where to start! Once you sign into Ravelry, there are tabs across the top for different places to go. Under "my notebook", is a place where you can "store" all of your stuff, like uploading pictures of your projects, or keeping an inventory or your yarn, keeping track of all the patterns and projects you favorite. Then the "Patterns" tab is just to look at all the patterns in Ravlery. That's where I spend most of my time. You can see all "recently added patterns", or just do a search and look thru any type you are interested in, such as dishcloths, scarves, etc. The "yarn" tab lets you look up any kind of yarn and see what projects have been made with it. The rest of the tabs are pretty self-explanatory, you can look up people on ravelry, there's lots of groups to join. Ravelry is big and can be overwhelming, so just begin and start looking around at all the wonderful things in there. :)
Thank you Anonymous, I'm going to go check out the pattern tab,as soon as I'm done blogging. Again thank you.
Take care,hope to blog with you again.
Therese
Post a Comment