What a pretty day today. Sun is shining its 34 burr. Have to work 12 to 8 :-( but I have the weekend off yeah. I got a request to make a animal hat for one of the ladies at work. This is the second one. They want to pay me for making them but I don't no what to charge. I am not very good at charging for what I do. How do you figure what to charge?
Two days ago one of our 3 banks we have in or little town got robbed. Yesterday they caught the guy. No one was hurt thank God. I'm sure they were scared I no I would of been.
Have a great day every one. Keep smiling
Two days ago one of our 3 banks we have in or little town got robbed. Yesterday they caught the guy. No one was hurt thank God. I'm sure they were scared I no I would of been.
Have a great day every one. Keep smiling
1 comment:
At least take money for a couple skiens of yarn. :)
Post a Comment